Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A Starring Role...with Hurt Feelings On the Side.

     Good news!  I got the lead!!  I am Annie! I am so excited!  It is really a great chance to act and become someone new and I cannot wait!  I am already in love with some of my songs, and I just got the script today! :)


    Excited as I am though, today wasn't so great.  People were really upset that they didn't get big parts, and they took it out on me.  My two best friends didn't even look at me today, let alone tell me congratulations.  That hurt me a lot.  If I was in their positions, I'd be disappointed, but I'd be able to tell them congrats and say I was happy for them.  But instead I was shunned.  I walked into the room today, and they completely ignored me.  I almost started to cry, ran out of the room and went straight into Ty's arms.  I didn't make the cast.  It's not my fault I was put in the lead.  And not to be conceited, but I have the most acting experience than any of them.  I've been doing this since the fifth grade and I've paid my dues.  I feel like I deserve this role and I deserve to be happy and excited about it.


     I hate when my friends let me down.  It happens too much in high school...


"I got lost in his arms...
I got lost, but look what I found."

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, friend!! I am not surprised at all that you did get the lead! When is the musical? I'd love to come see you in it! It really, really stinks that your friends couldn't be more supportive...but lesson learned sister! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi honey!!! I am so stinkin' proud of you that you got the lead!!!!! WHEN IS IT!!!? I'm really sorry that your friends did that to you. That happened to me too when I got the lead. They will get over it soon enough... jealous is an sad thing! I'm glad Tyler was there for you though. :) I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats you will be the best Annie they have seen

    ReplyDelete