Thursday, April 7, 2011

Not Just Another Face in The Crowd

Dear Papa,
  It's been more than three years since you went to heaven, and I'll admit, it's been rough.  When God decided he wanted you, I felt like we were just getting close.  I wasn't expecting you to go so soon.  I expected you to be at my prom, my wedding, everything.  However, it means the world to me that you came to my show tonight.  I always see your face in  the crowd.  It may have made me forget what I was singing, but it doesn't matter.  I miss you everyday, but I know that you are with me.  It gives me hope that you're always in the crowd.  I love you.


-Taylor

1 comment:

  1. you are wise beyond your years, tay. and i love how freely share the innermost parts of your life with us.

    love you so much.
    alicia

    ReplyDelete