Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Here's To Love

Let me begin to tell how excited I am for this weekend.  I am going to Young Adult retreat.  I wanted to post a picture that describes how I feel inside.  This picture sums it up.


It's love and laughter and my best friends.  I really don't know what else would sum this up.  <---- this is what I am so excited for. Even if Kenzie won't be there.  (I'm just not thinking about that)


Anyway, my stomach is just turning when I think about it.  It will be just what I need.  It's always what I need, even if I'm doing great! :) Here's to love <3

3 comments:

  1. This post made me so excited for the weekend too! I can't wait to be at Bountiful. Absolutely my centering place. :) Love you Taylor! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOU :) I still check your blog…even if you don't post for a while!

    ReplyDelete