Monday, December 27, 2010

Itunes or This Will Be the Death of Me

Let's take a recap on what's been going on this week. Christmas (well that was last week but still), my twin cousins came in and we spent two days together playing games and we went ice skating, then we headed over to Ohio to see more family. I've been having some back pain around where my kidneys are, but it's nothing too bad and I'm not worried. I'll get to the doctor if it keeps up when the holidays are over.

In the meantime, I've been trying to transfer all my music from my old PC to my new Macbook. Let me tell you that is a pain. I think I've figured out what I need to do; I need to invest in an external hard drive. Hopefully that will work.

I believe another important note is the outrageous prices of gas. Traveling to Ohio really made me realize I shouldn't complain as much since gas was as high as 3.19. And I've heard that prices are even higher others places. Here, gas is 3.09 on average, but one station is still selling at 3.02. I go there or Krogers, depending on if I have fuel points or not. :)

I find myself dreading going back to school. I'm really liking just relaxing and doing whatever I want. But, as much as I don't want to go back and would love summer to come, I hope 2011 goes by nice and slow. I want as much time as possible. Never in my life did I think that would happen. But I find that I surprise myself a lot. Was terrified of high school, I was in no hurry to get my license, and just numerous other things that I expected to react one way and reacted in another.

One last little note. Be prepared for my reflection on 2010. That will be coming up next....

1 comment:

  1. External hard drives work! That is what Logan did when he transferred his iTunes from our home computer to his MacBook pro.. :)

    ReplyDelete