Thursday, August 25, 2011

I miss you...

I am feeling a little homesick.. I miss my puppy and my boy.  And  I miss talking to my mom.  


But don't let this fool you.  I am loving life down here.  When I keep moving and keep active, I am fine.  I don't even think about it (Ty was right).  But laying in bed, studying, I really miss them.  I am making some really great friends down here.  My RA and my whole floor is awesome.  I'm starting to workout.  Classes haven't freaked me out too much yet.  And I'm having a blast.  But I really just want to go home.  


I think that what freaked me out was when some girls were talking about next year.  I can't even imagine next year already.  Four years of separation is looonnggg..  But I don't have to think about this yet.  


I also think that Tyler's stress has affected me a little.  He was feeling overwhelmed with classes, and I just wish I was there to take care of it and make sure he is ok.  But I couldn't.  But it also made me realize how much he relies on me, not how much I rely on him.  Which is nice to know.. But I love how he supports me and my decisions.  I miss him so much.


But...technology is amazing!  I can talk to him and see his face and see my friends.  It's very awesome.   For example:
I am so in love.  And that's what I leave you with.



"Don't count the miles,
Count the "I Love You's'"
-Christina Perri

No comments:

Post a Comment