Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Let's talk about...

How stupid fast this summer went.  But, also, how rocking it was.  But that's not really what I want to talk about.  I feel like lately all I've been doing is focusing on the negative.  I've been super nervous about leaving next Wednesday...and I've been pretty much an emotional wreck.  I'm really just nervous about being alone, or at least, feeling alone.  And just being away from Ty.  It's not going to be fun.  However, there is so much that is going to fun. Sooo, I thought I should make a list of things I am really excited for.  Maybe it will calm my nerves.

  1. Football games! Go Herd!!
  2. Being super duper close to Naomi and Wayne.  That's a biiigggg comfort.
  3. Being able to do my own thing on my own time.
  4. Taking naps when I need them.
  5. Getting to know my roommate.
  6. Finding new friends.
  7. Going to West Liberty and WVU to visit my best friends.
  8. Strangely enough, the car trip home.  I love driving.  It de-stresses me.
  9. Having a Starbucks on campus. :)
  10. Having a bookstore on campus :)
  11. Being able to workout and do Zumba, not even ten feet from my living space
  12. The Marshall Artisan Series.  Cee Lo Green.  Young Frankinstein. Comedy Central on Campus!! Wooot
  13. Going to basketball games!
  14. Going to classes for my major.
  15. I'm excited to discuss the books I needed to  read for First year Seminar. Im a geek

I could go on.  But, I need to shower because I am going out with Ty and Mason.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment