Thursday, August 18, 2011

WE ARE.....MARSHALL!!

Well the time has come.  Here I sit in my dorm room, yeah, I said dorm room.  I just wish my stomach would stop turning.  I feel fine for a while, then boom, I feel like I'm going to start to cry.  I wouldn't say I'm homesick just yet.  I'm just really really really nervous about....well...everything.  


BUT...I have my list of things I am excited for.  And I am excited for them.  I just want it to get started.  This whole WOW (Week of Welcome) is real boring and real slow.  I feel like it should be Saturday, but, it's only Thursday.  Ughhhhhh


The days turn to minutes and minutes to memories, Life sweeps away dreams that we had planned.  You are young and you are the future, so suck it up and tough it out, and be the best you can.
-John Mellencamp Minutes to Memories 1985
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I always feel like the beginning of anything--camp, school, etc is the toughest. It always goes by so slow and then it seems like in a heartbeat you are looking around wondering how time flew by so fast! I think my best advice for you would be to talk to the girls on your floor. See if anyone needs help moving in. And, if you are a little homesick it's ok to tell the other girls! They probably feel the same way. I'm sure some of them have boyfriends back home they miss like crazy too. :) I'm always here for you! love you! :)

    ReplyDelete