Sunday, August 28, 2011

Mental Case

I broke down this weekend.  I woke up on Saturday and was so homesick I couldn't even think straight.  So I ran home.  Or at least I felt like I did.  I packed my bags in five seconds and left without telling anyone but my roommate..  I've never been more determine to get anywhere before.  I just wanted to leave.  I cried pretty much the whole way there.  And then when I left I pretty much cried the whole way back.  I don't know.  Is this worth it?  What's the point of struggling?  Am I making a hasty generalization? (Learned that in "math")  I just need to breath.........


"The more I see the less I know,
But I know,
One thing,
That I Love You."

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you went home this weekend! I think that if you were that homesick you needed to go home and see your family. How did you feel when you were at home? Better? Or stressed about leaving again? I think everyone feels like this when they first leave for college. You have a great life back in Wellsburg, so of course you're going to miss it! That's where Tyler is too! :) How are the weekdays? I'm thinking of you, girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was really really hard to leave. I bawled. A lot. But, when I went home last weekend, it wasn't as bad leaving. The weeks go fast. I have lots to do, and I don't think about it as much. I'm excited for this weekend because I have football! It's getting better.

    ReplyDelete