Sunday, January 16, 2011

Healing Words

     I had youth group tonight, and I needed it so much.  I think we all did.  Lee Lee answered all of my questions and set my mind at ease.  I think God read my last post and my mind, and then whispered all the answers in her ear for me to hear.

     As for an update, Kylie is now stable.  She cried real tears and had surgery on her esophagus.  Thank God.

    I also am asking for prayers for my teachers, Mr. Taylor (my choir director) and Mrs. Steffey (the band director).  They saved her life, yet will be forever scarred and haunted.  This will forever change them.  I hope they know what wonderful people and teachers they are.  They would drop anything and everything to do something for their students.  Mr. Taylor is there for each and every one of us.  When I need reassurance or any kind of help, I know I can turn to him.

     I am now going to go write some letters to each of them.  I need to tell them how I feel, but I know I wouldn't be able to say it in person.  I need to get this out.

"All I want is place to call my own,
To mend the hearts of everyone who feels alone."
-A Day to Remember

1 comment:

  1. I have a really beautiful quote I think of sometimes---"I thank God every time I think of you." Kind of applies in this situation---to Lee Lee, the teachers, and so many of the people who will be there for Kylie as she heals. :)

    ReplyDelete