Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Lean On Me

This is a blog about a good friend who is in need of prayer, but won't ask for it himself. Details aren't really necessary, but I will say that he is going through something that is hard on it's own, but his situation makes it a little more complicated. My prayer for him is that he finds someone that he can count on and open up to. Right now, he doesn't tell anyone anything. It's kind of like he's not going through anything at all, even though we all know better. So, my prayer for him is that he has or finds someone to talk to. I really hope he does. I wish I could be that person for him, but I don't think it's supposed to be me.

On a lesser note, it's snowing bunches right now! We got out of school early and now I'm just relaxing on my couch with my puppy. Actually, she's kind of whiney right now, so I should probably take her outside!

1 comment:

  1. What a tough situation!! I have found myself in your shoes before and just completely clueless about what route I'm supposed to take. I think praying for someone is one of the best things to do--and I'm so glad you're reaching out on his behalf.

    PS it is snowing so much here too and it makes me so happy!! :)

    ReplyDelete