Monday, January 3, 2011

I've Been A Good Little Worker Bee

School. That pretty much sums up my day. I got a headache, like clockwork, right after lunch. It starts above my left eye, works its way over the right, then ends up at the base of my neck by the time I get home. This only happens at school. Only there. Possible reasons? Stress, the lighting, just the weather in general, sinuses, ect. I don't know. Oh, there was a new attendance policy put in place for next semester. I can't miss more than 3 unexcused days of school. If we do, no prom, Sadie Hawkins, talent show, assemblies, ect. That got people in an uproar for sure.

I did learn something today though. Family, no matter how annoying, won't ever annoy you enough to drive you away. And this is any family. My Madrigal family taught me that today. Don't get me wrong, they can be amazing and really funny. But sometimes, when you have a headache, things just aren't as funny. But I still look forward to that class and those people, no matter what. Because I love them.

One last thing, that really has nothing to do with the rest of the blog. It's a quote from Gerard Way, lead singer of My Chemical Romance, from Rolling Stone. He's talking about his relationship with his wife, Lyndsey:
"It's like, when you're in your 20s, you're just getting used to the dating thing and you're hiding your comic books, but then you meet that person one day that you can show your comic books to. I think that's what we do for each other: We make it so we can take the guard down."
I like that because I think that's what you really want in a relationship. Someone you can let your guard down with.

Well, back to work for me. I hope I can get into the groove of school again. I really need to keep my grade up in College Human Anatomy so I can get an A.

"I've been a good little worker bee,
I deserve a gold star..."
-Motion City Soundtrack

No comments:

Post a Comment