Sunday, January 16, 2011

Revelation, Epiphany, Eureka!

     Yes,  I know I am posting twice in a matter of, what, not even an hour.  But I had a revelation, or whatever you want to call it.

     I have constantly wondered why God put me through some of the things he put me through at the beginning of junior year.  I hated soccer.  I dreaded the end of the day because I didn't want to go to practice.  And, while I was looking back, I couldn't for the life of me discover why God made me go through that.  I cried once a week.  I could not find a reason for it. But it just hit me.  That's how I met Kylie.  I was put there for a reason.  I'm in her life for a reason.  I might not know what just yet, but that is why and I know it.

     Also, after last retreat we were sent a song of the week.  Each and every single one of those songs has helped me through this weekend.  Each song pertains to what I or someone else is going through.  I wondered how those songs would help me.  But, here they are, giving me hope and strength.

     I was waiting for my sign.  For God to say, here I am.  Well, he's spread out through these songs.

1 comment:

  1. I'm SO glad you've found the meaning or the reason God put you through a tough season... I'm actually a little bit jealous :)

    ReplyDelete