Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New Beginnings

     Today was the last day of semester one.  It. Dragged.  On.  Forever.  I am so glad to be done with college human anatomy I can't even explain.  Next semester is going to be wonderful.  I am taking College English online, then in school I have honors Pre-Calc, office aid, madrigal, and speech!  I cannot wait!! Easy easy easy!  Yay! (Yes, senior-itus has indeed set in)

     I have musical auditions next week and then that will get started.  I'm not excited yet, but I'm sure I will be once it gets started.  I'm really hoping for a lead. We are doing "Annie Get Your Gun".  "There's NO business, like SHOW business, like NO business I knoooww!!" :) I have to prepare a monologue though for the audition, and I've never had to do that before.  I'm not really sure what I should do yet.  But I need to figure it out so I can practice! If you have any suggestions, I will gladly take them!

     Well,  I should probably get some sleep.  New semester tomorrow, and I have to get up early because I have Academic team. Boo. We were supposed to get snow, but unless it just manifests out of no where on top of us, I don't think it's going to happen.

1 comment:

  1. Hurray for new beginnings!! Keep us posted on how musical auditions go!! Love you, Taylor!

    ReplyDelete